- регулира нивото на холестерола
- намалява рисковете от сърдечни атаки
- повишава психическата концентрация
- Повишава имунитета срещу проблеми със синусите и щитовидната жлеза
- гласът става по-силен и мелодичен
- коригира говорните дефекти при деца
This training type, as well as "Harmony" and "Power", is derived from Pranayama, an ancient Vedic technique of breathing gymnastics, and is translated from Sanskrit as "Victory" or "Victorious". It is also called "Ocean sound breath" or just "Ocean breath"
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice Yoga and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale") though your nose, contracting the rear of your throat, making a gentle hissing sound. It should be loud enough to be heard anywhere in a room if you are indoors.
- Exhale through your left nostril, trying to produce "HHHAAA" sound, also as loud as you can (without too much effort, surely).
- Sustain little air left in your lungs.
- Keep breathing like this till the end of your training session, following the breath method indicator.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
- NB! Make sure you don't press down on the nostril too hard so the septum is pushed off the center, or so your head starts leaning.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ.