Training sounds is the special sound settings set for a certain training type in Prana Breath app. Using this feature you can set all sounds for a training to be completely different than in Sounds tab, so you can adjust each training the way it is best for you in order to reach the specific aim of the practice.
The video below will make it clear why and how this feature can be used.
Set the particular sound set for this training type
- Go to Control tab.
- Tap on "Training sounds" item.
- Tap anywhere on the faded screen to activate this fragment.
- Set all sound parameters the very same way that in Sounds tab.
- Press "Apply" after you're done.
- See how many settings that are different from global you have for this training.
- Right to this item there is the "Music note" button, that is a shortcut for general "Sounds tab".