Same as for Sitali pattern:
- lowering body temperature
- relieving stress tension
- curing illnesses, related to tongue, mouth and throat
- correcting disorders of spleen
- lessening the appetite and thirst
- helping with dental problems, like pyorrhea
This training type, as well as "Harmony" and "Power", is derived from Pranayama, an ancient Vedic technique of breathing gymnastics, and is the variation of Sitali pattern, and also is translated from Sanskrit as "Cooling".
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice Yoga and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Touch the back of your top front teeth with your tongue.
- Join the upper and lower row of teeth, pressing firm but not too hard.
- Open your lips in a wide smile.
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale") though your teeth, producing "Sssssiiii" sound.
- If you are using Medium training level, hold your breath. Skip this step if you are using Beginner level.
- Exhale through your nose.
- Keep breathing like this till the end of your training session, following the breath method indicator.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ страница.