Same as for Sitkari pattern:
- lowering body temperature
- relieving stress tension
- curing illnesses, related to tongue, mouth and throat
- correcting disorders of spleen
- lessening the appetite and thirst
- fighting insomnia
This training type, as well as "Harmony" and "Power", is derived from Pranayama, an ancient Vedic technique of breathing gymnastics, and is translated from Sanskrit as "Cooling".
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice Yoga and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Bring your tongue all the way out and fold both sides of tongue tube- or straw-like.
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale") though this tongue-tube.
- If you are using Medium training level, hold your breath. Skip this step if you are using Beginner level.
- Exhale through your nose.
- Keep breathing like this till the end of your training session, following the breath method indicator.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
- NB! If you can't fold your tongue in a tube, use Sitkari pattern instead. Their effects are similar.
How long should I train? How can I combine this pattern with another? Should I always inhale through my nose?
If you have such or other questions, please look through the FAQ page.