Reminders tab is the a tab in Prana Breath app, where you can set the reminders to schedule your trainings.
- 1 Video instruction
- 2 What can you see and set with Reminders tab
- 3 Set up your reminders
Watch the following video to find out everything about setting the reminders.
What can you see and set with Reminders tab
In action bar
(from left to right)
- The name of the tab — "Reminders"
- Menu button in the right corner, that comprises "Info" item
In main screen
If you have no reminders yet:
- "No reminders" icon
- Big purple button for creating new reminder (in bottom left corner)
OR, if you have any reminders:
- The list of reminders
- Big purple button for creating new reminder (in bottom left corner).
Set up your reminders
Create new reminder
- Tap on the purple float action button (in bottom left corner).
- Choose the exact time you need your reminder. Press "OK".
- Choose the training type or health test (in expandable area in the bottom) from the list appeared. Press "OK".
- Now you have a new reminder created. Now you can continue setting it up, using the options described below.
Repeat the reminder
You can have the very same working a few times a week without the need of creating multiple reminders, doing the following:
- Press on the area of reminder with the word "Today" (bottom right corner) to unfold it.
- Mark the "Repeat" check box. Note that all names of the days of the week are now highlighted purple.
- Unselect the days of the week you DON'T need the reminder to be repeated.
- OR: Select the days of the week needed without marking the "Repeat" checkbox.
- Note that if you leave all of the days of the week highlighted, the reminder will work every day.
Edit triggering time
- Tap on reminder time (top left corner of reminder area).
- Change the time with the picker. Note that you can press directly on the numbers on a purple background to switch from "hours" to "minutes" and vice versa.
- Press "OK" once you're done.
Change the training/health test for the reminder
- Tap on the name of training/health test (bottom left corner of reminder area).
- Choose the training type or health test (in expandable area in the bottom) from the list appeared.
Add message to the reminder
Random motivator is added to every single reminder, but if you'd like to have a special message to a certain reminder, you can add it.
- Tap on the item named "Random motivator".
- Turn "Random motivator" switch off; this way motivators won't be added to this reminder, and you will be able to add your custom message.
- Enter the text of the message in the field appeared.
- Tap on "Save" once you're done.
Disable the reminder
If you'd like to turn the reminder off without deleting it (in case you go to vacation and your usual schedule will be changed), do the following:
- Press on the green switch right to the reminder time. Note it turns gray.
- Now the reminder won't be triggered until you enable it, pressing on the switch again.
Delete the reminder
- Tap on the empty area between reminder tab and green switch, or on the right bottom part of reminder area to unfold it.
- Press on a trash can icon in bottom left part.
- Confirm your choice, taping on "DELETE".
- NB! If you have the backup file created before deleting a reminder, you can have it back after restoring.
Reorder reminders in the list
If you have lots of reminders, you may find it useful to reorder them, doing the following:
- Press and hold the reminder.
- Move the item to the desired place and release the finger.