Progress tab is the a tab in Prana Breath app, where you can evaluate the improvement of your training parameters, namely "breaths per minute", "trainings time" (that is total time spent for your practice, in hours and minutes, summed for all trainings), and "amount of cycles". Most of features of this tab are available in Guru version only.
This video will show all you can see and set in this tab.
What can you see and set with Progress tab
In action bar
(from left to right)
- The name of the tab — "Progress", and faded names of other tabs - Experience tab, Log tab and Health tab
- Menu button in the right corner, that comprises the "Info" item
In main screen
- Navigation arrows
- Parameter spinner
- Time unit spinner
- Progress chart
- Big purple "wrench" button on bottom left, that opens the settings drawer
View your progress chart
- Choose a "breath/min", "trainings time" or "amount of cycles" item with the spinner.
- Choose the time unit - day, week or month, that you'd like to view the results of. Note that if you choose "week", you'll see the date of the first day of the week on the graph below.
- Navigate using arrows, or touch the graph area at the sides (under the arrows) to observe the time period you'd like.
- Touch and hold the chart bar to see the exact result and date in a toast.
- Tap on big purple wrench button to adjust the parameters of statistics showing, including choosing one particular training type, and statistics chart type.
Export the statistics
If you'd like to have your statistics exported to a .csv file, please follow this instruction.
Reset the statistics
If you've decided to reset the statistics, please follow this instruction.