Prana Breath News:Main
Prana Breath Blog
Today we present you a small update. Small but important! We have finally adjusted the launcher icon and fixed annoying bugs. And in Guru-version you can now share the details of single training session in Log tab.
Have a great time breathing!
Finally we can breathe out with the new update of Prana Breath! In 9.0 version you will find so many sound settings as we would not imagine like a year ago. There are so many of those that we had to collapse the sections in Sounds tab so new users are not scared. Feel free to explore them, and our new videos will help you with that!
For the ones who like longreads and details:
- Now the app is in Hebrew, Serbian, Estonian, Vietnamese and Kannada, thanks to Matti Hochmann, Nevena Nikolic, Maarja Nögene, Chumeo_di_hia and Santosh Kumar Upadhyaya!
It's Friday again, and again we have a new pattern ready for you (that's a nice pace, isn't it?) It's an awaited pattern from classic Pranayama practices - Bhramari Pranayama (Bumblebee breathing, literally). Hopefully you'll enjoy this pattern as much as your roommates got scared (practice it to find out why so!)
Download it right now: Bhramari.trng
We're here with a new training available for those who likes to try new things. Meet Oxicise - it's a special pattern that goes along with one of quite popular weight loss system back in the US. It's a kind of abbs workout, really! Check it out and see if that's something for you.
We're constantly asked whether it's ok to practice breathing gymnastics during pregnancy. The short answer is YES. The long answer, with nuances and tips, is here: Pregnancy and breathing gymnastics
PS. For all the attentive ones who reads it - we'll have a sale coming soon, watch our page news!
A few years ago we’ve written to Google Play Market support team with the question for what reasons “Editors’ Choice” label is given and how to apply for it. Unfortunately, the answer was as unclear as possible. Meanwhile the Internet was (and is) full of mysterious stories why and how.
A few weeks ago, as we accidentally visited the page of Prana Breath on Play Market, we’ve seen the Label! No notification, no email regarding this event – surprise-surprise! Anyway, we’re glad this little mysterious label may help some users to start improving their lives through breathing )
The new minor update is released, so it’s Prana Breath 8.3 now. Here is what’s new there:
- Now the app is in Romanian and Malay, thanks to Alin Jurca and Javenn Tai!
- Implemented new format - Android App Bundle. Now it saves up to 40% of memory as it downloads only the graphics needed on your device
- Optimized for Android 9 Pie
- Added 2 new color themes
- Readjusted the health tests chart view
- Removed anonymous feature usage data collection
- Fixed bugs
Added for the Guru-version:
- More new themes, 16 in total
Version 8.2 with 6 new languages available: Finnish, Swedish, Gujarati, Marathi, Korean, and Thai.
Also, there are some new features: the ability to add, edit and delete the motivators in the app in the new tab, and drag & drop reordering option for the reminders.
Half a year ago we started working on “just a little minor update”, that now turned into big beautiful major 8.0! Hope you will like it as much as we do. So here is a list of new features:
- Total UI redesign with bottom bar navigation
- New app icon
- Search option in training list
- Optimized for Android Oreo, including shortcuts in launcher menu
- Easy switch between training duration measure in Control tab
- Setting the preparing time now is in Control tab, and available in free version
- View of last results in Progress tab is available in free version
- Possibility to type the value in number pickers
- “Training details” are in right drawer now
- Training log introduced, in new “Log” tab
- Experience details for each entry in Log tab
- Night mode switch in Options bottom tab
- Internet permission to enable training import, anonymous feature usage data and bug reports
- Fixed billing system bugs and Android Oreo compatibility issues
Added for the Guru-version:
- One-click import of new patterns from our wiki database
- Setting the training sounds for each training separately
- Note for each training pattern in Control tab
- Note for each breathing session in Log tab
- New breath method for Bhramari Pranayama
- Long press on training chart to change its type
- Redesign of exporting of statistics
- Importing and exporting training as a file or as a link, including its sound settings and complexity levels
Prana Breath has got one million of installs! And we even doubted whether it was worth it to release 1.0 version ) Thank so much for all our users and volunteers for making our dream — a million of people who improve their lives with breathing — coming true!
More good news — the new major version is in beta testing process for this moment.
Additionally to the update, there are 3 new patterns on our wiki for those who are quitting smoking. Namely:
- Against “cigarette of victory” – Smoking to celebrate
- Anti-“nervous cigarette” – Smoking to avoid anxiety
- Against “cigarette of sadness” – Smoking to avoid sadness
It can be very helpful for your commitment, give it a try!
Finally, we introduce the last one, the sixth pattern from the series of “Oriental Breathing Method” by Prof Takashi Nakamura, ready for you.
It is “Broken wind breath” that works great for your diving skills. This pattern should be practiced by those of you who has mastered the previous 5 patterns, as it is really complicated for beginners.
New, the fifth pattern from the series of “Oriental Breathing Method” by Prof Takashi Nakamura, ready for you, that was suggested by Max Schubert from Munich, Germany (see the previous posts).
So here is “Snuffle-snuffle breath” that works great for your vitality level and cognitive abilities. This pattern should be practiced by those of you who has mastered the previous 4 patterns, as it is rather complicated for newbies.