Conch shell mudra
From Olekdia Wiki
- positive effect on the respiratory system health
- relieves sore throat and hoarseness
- heals throat and larynx diseases
- helps to calm down
- centers the mind
Your hands will form a shape like a conch shell, which is where the Shankh Mudra gets its name from.
- Wrap all four fingers of your right hand around your left thumb, with right little finger inside.
- Bring the tips of your right thumb and left middle finger together.
- The other fingers of your left hand should be parallel to the middle finger.
- Hold this mudra in front off your sternum.