- escaping from bustle of thoughts
- focusing the mind on a current activity
- feeling more able to solve the everyday challenges
- enabling resources for innovative solutions searching
- stimulating creativity
- relieving the migraine attack
Ancient Sufi has noticed that exhaling three or five times longer than inhaling clears the thoughts, cheers up and helps the concentration. It was written down in ancient Sufi tractate "Disclosure of the hidden" by Al-Hujwiri.
Setting the training
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Note that this pattern has 3 different complexity levels; it is recommended to start from "Beginner" and to move on to "Advanced" once you are ready.
- Also it's a good idea to practice Nadi Shodhana before the practicing "Clear mind".
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale").
- Make a full exhaling ("Exhale").
- Keep inhaling and exhaling till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
How long should I train? How can I combine this pattern with another? Should I always inhale through my nose?
If you have such or other questions, please look through the FAQ page.