- облекчава жаждата за цигари
- бързо се успокояваш
- повишава самоосъзнаването
- осигурява усещане за успех
It is used as a substitute for the common cigarette craving that happens in the first month of your addiction removal daily routine.
This training type was developed by Simone Righini, the behavioral psychology student and the author of the “respira.re” method, read by over 140.000 people in 2016 (first Italian edition) and has been approved by top Italian psychologists.
The method takes inspiration from the book “The non-doing” (1973) by Itsuo Tsuda, a Japanese philosopher and a practitioner and teacher of Aikido and Seitai.
This training type is adapted even for people that don't do any meditative practice and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- When the smoke craving becomes manifest and tangible, choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Breathe according to the pattern guide.
- Choose the comfortable position, but it is not obligatory, since the craving can manifest everywhere, but still best results come when you practice on open air and under direct sunlight.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out gently, but with some effort ("Prepare").
- Inhale deep and slow through your nose.
- Retain the air, concentrating on relaxing your face muscles.
- Exhale slowly and gradually through your nose.
- Sustain your breath, concentrating on relaxation of your lungs.
- Keep repeating this breath cycle till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, feel the winning sensation of being closer to the bad habit being totally defeated. You deserve it!
- You may find it useful to think about the liberation that you feel with each of these breaths, that are already cleaner and purer.
- NB! While practicing, you pay maximum attention on air retaining and air sustain.
- The training time is designed to have a duration of time that it takes to smoke one cigarette (in average). If you feel it's not enough, please run the training once again or increase training duration.
Got specific question about this pattern? Please contact Simone Righini directly to get the answer!
This pattern is a part of the training called “respira.re” (the Italian for “to breath”) that can be found in Simone's e-book.