- облекчаване на безпокойството
- намаляване на общото ниво на стрес
- насърчаване на добър сън
- укрепване на тъканите на дихателните пътища
- подобряване на концентрацията
- лечение на хипертония и мигрена
- регулиране на ендокринната система, особено по време на бременност
This training type, as well as "Harmony" and "Power", is derived from Pranayama, an ancient Vedic technique of breathing gymnastics, and is translated from Sanskrit as "Bee Breath", or “Bumblebee Breath”, because of the sound you produce while practicing.
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice Yoga and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- It’s a good idea to practice Anulom Vilom before practicing this training.
- Choose the comfortable position, or the asana you prefer.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Inhale deeply through your nose.
- Close your ears lids, flapping them with your thumbs.
- Put your index finger just above your eyebrows and the rest of the fingers over your eye lids. Don’t put any pressure on your nose. Keep your eyes closed.
- Retain the air for just a little bit.
- Exhale slowly through your nose, producing a humming sound (like the sound of bumble bee flying nearby) loud enough to be heard anywhere in a room (if you’re indoors). You should feel the vibration of your upper airways.
- Keep breathing like in steps 5-7 till the end of your training session, following the breath method and chant indicator.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
- Don’t put your finger inside your ear too deep, and don’t press too hard your ear cartilage, nose or eyebrows.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ.