- bringing tranquility
- curing indigestion
- relieving unpleasant symptoms of diabetics
- healing reproductive organs
- fighting urinary and sperm problems
This training type, as well as "Harmony" and "Power", is derived from Pranayama, an ancient Vedic technique of breathing gymnastics. The word "Baahya" is translated from Sanskrit as "Outside/External".
In Prana Breath this training type is adapted even for people that don't practice Yoga and/or don't have much time for practice but still need its effect.
It is recommended to perform Bhastrika pattern before practicing Bahya Pranayama.
Setting the training
- Download this pattern if you don't have it yet.
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Inhale through your nose.
- Exhale also through your nose, producing "Hmmm" sound.
- Hold your breath, pulling your stomach upward as much as you can, involving the muscles below the navel.
- Keep repeating this cycle till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
Колко време трябва да тренирам? Как мога да комбинирам този модел с друг? Трябва ли винаги да вдишам през носа?
Ако имаш такива или други въпроси, моля, разгледай страницата ЧЗВ.