- eliminating stress quickly
- relieving physical tension
- enhancing attentiveness
- mobilizing intellectual resources
- refreshing the thoughts
- promoting the logical thinking ability
This pattern is an enhanced version of instinctive breathing before overcoming a physical obstacle (long inhaling, short exhaling). This principle is also used in holotropic breathing and rebirthing practices.
Setting the training
- Choose this pattern in Training tab or Control tab.
- Set the optimal training complexity so the training brings you joy, yet doesn't seem too easy. Use the options in Control tab and/or Dynamic tab to adjust all parameters.
- NB! Be extra careful with this pattern if you have any mental disorders or illnesses.
- Choose the comfortable position.
- Empty your lungs, breathing out with effort ("Prepare").
- Make a full inhaling ("Inhale").
- Make a full exhaling ("Exhale").
- Keep inhaling and exhaling till the end of your training session.
- After you're done, you might take some time for meditating and contemplating yourself.
- NB! Use this pattern no more than for 10 minutes once a day, as overusing it might be dangerous for your cardiovascular system.
How long should I train? How can I combine this pattern with another? Should I always inhale through my nose?
If you have such or other questions, please look through the FAQ page.